Common Sensei competition terms and conditions
1. This prize draw is a random sweepstake conducted by Housing Industry Association Ltd (“HIA”).
2. By entering, you agree to accept these terms and conditions, and warrant that you meet the entry requirements.
3. The promotion opens at 9am, Monday 3 May 2021 and closes at 11:59pm, Thursday 30 September 2021.
4. Entry is open to current construction trade apprentices, and young workers in the construction industry under the age of 25, permanently residing in Australia, during the promotional period. HIA reserves the right to verify the identity of entrants at any time and may disqualify any person who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions. HIA is free to accept entries which contain errors and omission at its discretion.
5. Entry into the competition is free (other than the cost of accessing the website, which is your responsibility).
6. Only one (1) entry per person is permitted.
7. Each person who sign up by successfully submitting their name, mobile number and email address at commonsensei.com.au will be entered into the draw. All entries become the property of HIA. No responsibility is taken for late, lost or misdirected entries.
8. The prize draw will take place at 4 pm on Tuesday 5 October 2021 at HIA’s Macquarie Park office. Entries will be entered into an anonymised draw and chosen at random using computer software. HIA’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Twenty prizes will be awarded, consisting of one (1) prepaid Bunnings Gift Voucher valued at $150.00. HIA reserves the right to offer a replacement prize (of equal or greater value) if the advertised prize is not available.
10. Prize winner will be notified by email, and the names of winners will not be published.
11. The prize will be posted or emailed to the winner in October 2021 at the address provided by them in writing. If any of the prize winners cannot be contacted and confirmed within five (5) days of the prize draw, then a new winner will be rejudged from the remaining entrants.
12. HIA reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel the promotion if it cannot be run due to any reason beyond HIA’s control, or if HIA determines that the integrity or administration of the promotion has been adversely affected due to circumstances beyond its control. HIA may also disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
13. HIA will not be liable for any loss, expense or damage sustained by any entrant in connection with this prize draw, a prize or redemption of a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case, that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
15. The prize is subject to Bunnings Gift Card terms and conditions available at https://www.bunnings.com.au/online-gift-cards-terms